http://bernpilates.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BernPilates-340x156-01.png 0 0 4l2jd http://bernpilates.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/BernPilates-340x156-01.png 4l2jd2020-05-21 11:15:472020-05-25 11:17:20COVID-19 Update
Due to the modified plans for reopening under Phase 2 that were announced by Governor Cooper yesterday, Bern Pilates and all fitness facilities must remain closed at this time. A tentative date of the end of June has been listed, however this is just that, a tentative date. Please know that we are just as disappointed as you that we are unable to open at this time.
In the meantime we do have plans in place for when we are able to open safely. I have completed a course following CDC guidelines to maintain a safe space for instructors and students. A few policies will be different from the past, and we do hope that everyone will understand and follow all instructions.
- Each student will be prescreened prior to entering for their appointment by answering the following questions: have you come in contact with someone who is suspected to have COVID-19, have you experienced a cough, shortness or breath, difficulty breathing, unexplained rash, fever, chills, sore throat, loss of smell or taste in the past 14 days.
- All appointments will be 45 minutes to allow for proper cleaning of equipment, and for clients to gather items and exit the studio prior to the next class coming in.
- We ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to the beginning of your class, and when the class prior to yours has left, we will allow you to enter.
- All students must wash hands prior to entering and leaving the studio.
- Only 1 student will be allowed in the office to gather items at a time, and there can be no congregating in office or hallways. We must enter and exit quickly to make room for the next class.
- Cancellation Policy: we are waiving our late-cancellation fee for the foreseeable future. We ask that you notify your instructor if you cannot attend your class. The health of our students is of utmost importance to us; if you feel sick or believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19, we kindly request that you do cancel your session and recommend you follow CDC guidelines on self isolation before returning to the studio.
- In addition to increased cleaning protocols of all equipment, we will be cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces in the studio throughout the day, such as door knobs, faucet handles, counters and cubbies.
Please feel free to contact the studio at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to seeing you soon. Please stay healthy!